The Trident Guild of Alliances
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Trident Guild of Alliances

For members of the Trident Guild on the Ny server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions

Go down 
+9
frabala
dahaggis
Fury
The Entertainer
jaxstraww
JulNec
Firebird
flyfisherman
Admin
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:52 am

Welcome to the Trident Guild of Alliances Homepage. Full access to this forum, for now is limited to: Leader's, Home Secretary's, General's and Diplomat's of each member alliance.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tridentguild.board-directory.net
flyfisherman

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:45 pm

Hello, I'm Tom, the leader of The Jesters. I live in Southeastern, PA. Besides Ikariam, I'm into bow hunting for deer and flyfishing for trout. Our alliance is a member of: The Trident Guild.
[img]Introductions 70654811[/img]

Last edited by flyfisherman on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Swan1

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Intro   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 12:46 pm

I am swan the leader of the warriors alliance. My name is jay and I live in Germany but am originally from Idaho in the USA. I am 44 years old.
Back to top Go down
Firebird

Firebird

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:08 pm

Hello Swan1, and other members of The Trident Guild.

I am Firebird Home Secretary of The Jesters. I am from and have lived mostly in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area my whole life.
Back to top Go down
JulNec

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:31 am

Hello i'm JulNec diplomat from the Guild-Excalibur alliance. I'm from slovenia (ljubljana) and live there for all my life. I'm 23 years old
Back to top Go down
jaxstraww
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 1:21 pm

I'm Jaxstraww a.k.a. Shane from the Philadelphia, Pa. area. Currently hold the title of General in the Jester's Alliance.
Back to top Go down
The Entertainer

The Entertainer

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 5:30 am

Greetings to everyone. I am Cedric A.K.A. "The Entertainer" leader of the Guild-Excalibur (G-X). I am from the "Southern Hospitality State" of Mississippi, U.S.A. Age: 38 yrs. old. It's nice to meet everyone.
Back to top Go down
jaxstraww
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:22 pm

WELCOME EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
Fury

Fury

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:24 am

Like a Star @ heaven

Hi I'm Fury, Home Secretary at the Warriors Alliance!

In real life my name is Kim (almost 36 years old), I'm from the Netherlands and really enjoying the game!!!

queen
Back to top Go down
dahaggis

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: What is dahaggis?   Introductions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:49 am

Greetings, I'm dahaggis i am the General of the Warriors.

A.k.a. Alan. Im originally from Edinburgh, Scotland now living in Shreveport Louisiana.

Also do a lot of FPS (COD4, Battlefield 2,2142 etc.)

Glad to be a member of the guild.
Back to top Go down
frabala

frabala

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Hello everyone. I am frabala, Diplomat for THe Warriors. I live in Athens, Greece. Glad to be here! Oh and my real name is Effie.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
leadmachinist

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:18 am

Hello to all of our guild members and guests. I am Leadmachinist (Brian) from South Carolina and I am the Diplomat of The Jesters. As my name implies, I am a CNC machinist. I am proud to be a part of the Trident Guild of Alliances. jocolor
Back to top Go down
jimbo2

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 11:00 am

Hi, I'm Jimbo from Jester's. Very happy to be in the trident guild, and impressed to see our WAR brethren in the top 100 high scores Smile

I'm from the UK, as you can tell from my town names, and living in Thailand so I've got the night watch!

Thanks

Jim
Back to top Go down
flyfisherman

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:10 pm

We are now have 4 alliances, that our members of the guild. Welcome HiFi cheers
Back to top Go down
jmg_up

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:01 am

Hi! I'm jmg_up, Leader of the HiFi alliance. I am 29yo and I live in the Philippines.

Thanks for inviting us to this guild.
Back to top Go down
Grafton Uranus

Grafton Uranus

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 1:54 am

Hi. I'm Grafton Uranus, diplomat of the Highfiber alliance. I live in the Philippines. Thanks for welcoming us!
Back to top Go down
beagle1

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Home sec of hifi   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:09 pm

Hello everyone my name is jerry but i go by beagle1 in game.. i live in washington state in the US and i love sports. im also the home sec of hifi. but was orrigonally leader of AOS before my alliance and hifi merged
Back to top Go down
jaxstraww
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:11 pm

Welcome to the group guys. Admin should update your permissions soon.

Last edited by jaxstraww on Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beagle1

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 4:12 pm

did u give me permission for the forums?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:14 pm

You're all hooked up, beagle1.
Back to top Go down
https://tridentguild.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Trident Guild of Alliances :: Visitor Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: